My experience COvid-19 and MCO

 Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.     


It was in March, about a week before MCO(Movement control order) was implement, my college started online classes via Zoom, lab was still available to use, but only below 50 person in one room. It was such a whirlwind incident, all we knew about Covid-19 it originated from Wuhan, China. 


I was supposed to go back home at 26th March but Allah made other plans for me. I bought two flight ticket, the first one is via MAS on 26th, and another at 1st April via Air Asia to go back to my college.

Then, during mid march I guess, people go crazy stocking up groceries, there were long lines at cashier lanes. People bought diapers,milk, and I guess toilet papers in US?!! 



Source: Google image


I guesss



Then at 17th March, almost all of my housemates wanted to go back home the next day. I was so scared that I may stay at the house all alone... I panicked. I buy flight ticket at 19th...

Then at 10.47pm I texted my mum that i cancelled the plan to go home by flight. Alhamdulillah, my college prepared buses for student to go back home for free. I ride the bus with my roomate but her point was Terminal Bersepadu Selatan (TBS) while mine was at Seksyen 17 bus terminal. By 12 am on 18th March the bus was on the road. At 6.21am we stopped to do our Subuh prayer. By that time only a few of us were in the bus.At 8.02am I arrived at the terminal. Then, my mum picked me up and we bought breakfast to eat at home. I only brought my trusted backpack which was filled with my laptop, charger, mouse and a few necessities. I left all my lecture notes that later i regret for my quiz and final exam depended on it.  :)

But most of my own notes of my subjects i managed to brought back home. 

WHAT I did during my free time

1. DALGONA coffee 

Its not for me guys, i only like the milk hahaha. Its too bitter for me. I'm more into chocolate.


2. PAVLOVA


Yup two Pavlovas 



3. CHEESEKUT

I love making them and eating them.

Source: Youtube

You only need biscuits, cream cheese, full cream, sweetened milk cream and nestum, and freeze them.

4. KEK BATIK


Source: www.rasa.my

My absolute favorite.  

5. I spend my time on the phone playing EPISODE. 

 

Episode


I can't remember what story i was reading, but this game gets me hooked. Basically i typed in what password to get into a night club. The phrase of 'Little Piggy No No, Little Piggy wants to go home' comes from Markiplier chants when he was playing Outlast shared on Youtube. 
This game is amazing, with the overlays, character customization, choices to pick our romance partner or friendzoning a person just because you're an aromantic. Or you could choose to like the same gender. You can sometimes pick out a different body size, and clothes. The writers did a great job!

6. All my classes since then was via WEBEX, Google Hangout, ZOOM.

7. WEREWOLF on telegram. 

We had a great time accusing people of being werewolf and investigate. Or being the werewolf.

We have two sides playing, the villagers and the werewolf.

8. I shopped at Shoppee.

I bought my printer ink, PS2 controller, a few CD games, three novels at Karya Seni for RM75 and a few skincare. 

9. I panicked and spend ramadhan staying up doing  assignments, English, Marine Science Research Method and a few online quizes. I HATE doing everything online. But i hated myself more for procrastinating.

10. I binge watch movies at NETFLIX.

LOTS! I finished watching  ELITE, Never have I ever, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Death Note, Lucifer and On My Block.

Movies worth watching are The Kissing Booth 2, The sleepover, The Half of it, To all the boys, P.S I Still Love You, Ocean's 8, A fall from grace, A simple favor, and The Willoughbys.


SO, in total, I wasted 3 wait 5 maybe, because earlier i bought for after raya flight ticket because my final exam are due at that time


OHH i forgot, the drama for my rented house. Basically, I left in March, our agreement stated that one year of eight of us renting it until end of June 2020, our landlord gave us a 20% discount for the next two months  (Normal rent rm100, discount RM20,so each of us pay RM80)... April,May, but June she took it from our deposit.

Well my mum and i dealt with her, and we got RM 45 each from the deposit money,

RM 350.


Rundown of deposit

RM100- August 2019 fee

RM100- September 2019 fee

RM100-June 2020 fee

Rm50- Bills for electric and water 

 

By 2nd and 3rd July, i cleared out my stuffs from my rented house and left them at my cousin's grandmother house at Kuala Terengganu. I was so grateful that i had a place to store all my stuff, all the pillows, luggage, notes, toiletries.... It was such a nightmare... all those done after my final exam. Alhamdulillah.


So now, it happens again, IPT students cannot come to campus for the first week of our study, we have to go online :)

I wasted RM12 for my flight ticket to go back today actually, 7th October.

I used my Unlimited Pass that's why its much lower than usual.


 





-

Comments

Popular Posts