Badminton and Me.

Assalamualaikum  and bismillah,

It is a well known fact that humans needed partner. It is not only defined by marriage where a female and a male spend their lifetime together, but a whole lot more starting from the littlest thing, sports.
I realised that today, as i play badminton.  And you know what?  I've  been dreaming and wanting of playing ever since last year but haven't had the time and chance to do so.

Alhamdulillah, today i get the chance to feel adrenaline coursing through my body and let's not forget about the part where i was sweating.😅

SEE?



  It is crucial to find a great partner who is at par with you to play badminton because if you don't  find one,  you'll end up tired because the shuttlecock hits the floor instead of being passed from one racket to the other.  It's not a pleasing experience that  I'm  sure everyone will concur with me.

 Anyway, I've  been playing badminton ever since elementary school. I can't really remember how i started to play but I do have the same racket that my mother bought for me to play.  And so...
I played badminton with countless persons.

I started playing badminton with my nanny, indonesiaI think her name is Ella. She's from Indonesia.

I remembered like it was only yesterday that i watched a couple of kids around the age of me playing badminton.  By that time I was holding my racket and sitting by the swings..

       I must have been too distracted by them playing that I didn't realised that both of my small feet were taking me towards them.

 There were two boys and two girls that were equally matched in the game and at one time, the girl, Anim (she was two years older than me BTW), offered me to play with them. I was shy then but nonetheless I played with them on that day.  We chatted a lot and I had so much fun with them.
     
     As years passed, I became quite good at badminton. In fact, it became my favourite sport and pastime.

     I don't know what people think of me, playing with someone who is younger than me.  But a small part of me cares.
It is quite odd but I became used to it. You know who you are. Eventhough the age difference  is real,    All i know, badminton has made me closer to other people and I get to know a lot of people.

I want to mention a few honorable people (i.e. friends) that i get a chance to play with.
Aiman, Tengku, Aida, Fahim, Firdaus, Tira, Zulaikha, Puteri, Siti, and Rania.

 In other words, badminton brings a lot of benefit to me and uncountable memories.
I hope my story with badminton inspires someone out there and hopefully I get to play other sports that I haven't  venture just yet such as squash and ping pong.

Comments

Popular Posts